|THE BANDRA HOLY FAMILY HOSPITAL SOCIETY
The Bandra Holy Family Hospital Society is a public charitable trust under the Public Trusts Registration Office, Greater Bombay Region, Bombay.
PTR No: E – 1077 (Bom)
Vide CR No: 602/67
St Andrew’s Road,
President: Sr Aquinas
Secretary: Sr Lucien
Treasurer: Sr Silji
According to the Memorandum of Association and Articles, the objectives of the Society are as follows:
- To perform works of charity.
- To establish and maintain all types of medical institutions.
- To hold and conduct courses to train nurses, midwives, pharmacists and technicians.
- To conduct medical research.
The institutions administered by The Bandra Holy Family Hospital Society are:
- Holy Family Hospital & Heart Institute.
- Holy Family Institute of Nursing Education.
- Navjeet Community Health Centre and its various outreach projects.
- Holy Family School of Medical Technology.